Achieve the results you dream of, by getting clear about what your asking for "ask and it will be given!"
The essential must have journal to help you reboot your life and business!
Would you like to reboot your life and business?
If it’s time for you to become the person you want to be and to live the life you want?
Then it’s time for you to start doing what you want to become.
And all it takes, is just 15 minutes a day!
Have you got 15 minutes a day to secure the life you want and to become the person you want to be?
Can you afford not to?
By manifesting using this journal, you will create the habit of repetitive goal setting, helping you and the universe to stay focussed on your goals and what you are consciously asking for.
"ask and it will be received"
By manifesting using this journal you will embrace your sense of I AM, feel inspired, empowered, motivated and self-propelled.
"obtain the natural power that is already yours, hidden within"
By manifesting using this journal will start materialising what you start visualising.
"visualisation accelerates the achievement of any success in 'the' most powerful ways"
By manifesting using this journal you will develop an attitude of gratitude.
"an attitude of gratitude helps you operate from a place of abundance, grace and love, supporting your mental wellbeing"
By manifesting using this journal you will put your subconscious mind to work when you are sleeping.
"your subconscious mind never sleeps, so while you are sleeping it can be out to work solving your challenges.
This journal a process of you following five simple steps to reboot your mind, your life and your business.
The five simple steps are:
- It’s repetition that forms your habits, your habits that shape your character and your character that shapes your destiny.
You are encouraged to develop the habit of repetitive goal setting.
Yes every night before you go to sleep I invite you to remind yourself of your eight key goals that you are working on achieving.The boxes can just be ticked off as you achieve them. What you don’t achieve today you are invited to either decide to dump them or keep rolling them forwards until they are achieved.
- Embrace the power of your I AM belief affirmation statements that empower your life and control your destiny.You are asked to think about the beliefs you want to foster about yourself and want to say about yourself.You are invited to choose three I AM belief affirmation statements about yourself every night and to repeat them to yourself, meditate on them, you might even like to record them and play them back to yourself as you are dropping off to sleep.
- What you can visualise you can materialise.I invite you to programme your subconscious mind for your day ahead, by running though it in as much detail as possible. Think about the success you aim to achieve in advance and how you will feel having accomplished your day the way you intend it.Plan your day from start to finish.
- Develop your attitude of gratitude.I invite you to be grateful every night before you go to sleep for three things in your life.
- Put your subconscious mind to work for you, even when your sleeping!Your subconscious mind is an unquestioning servant that processes about 400 billion bits of information per second and the impulses travel at a speed of up to 100,000 mph!It works 24 hours a day and 365 days a year. It’s still working even when you’re not. So, when you are sleeping you can set it a task to solve for you.Before you go to sleep you can ask your subconscious mind a question to find an answer or a resolve it for you. Keep asking your subconscious mind questions, it just loves working for you, even when you’re asleep.
By putting your mind on what matters, what matters will start manifesting into your life!
By doing what matters in your life, every minute of every day will matter in your life!
By feeling you matter in life, transforms your self-belief and inner joy.
By being what matters in your life, you’ll continue to become who you want to be.
By having what matters to you in your life, you are realising your destiny.
May all your wishes and desires be big enough for you to grow into.
About The Author
Cheryl Bass is a TEDx Speaker, Published Author, TV & Radio Presenter, Award Winning Researcher, NLP & Reiki Master, Awarded The Title By Cosmopolitan Magazine For Two Years Running 'One of The 100 Brilliant Women of Britain', Speaker & Trainer of The Year 2012.
She has an MA in Entrepreneurship from Durham University, where she won a distinction for her researching into childhood development and its impact upon entrepreneurial decision making and a dissertation of the year award for her dissertation Once Upon A Time - how childhood development impacts upon entrepreneurial posture, which is now a published work in its own right.
Cheryl also has an Msc in Management and is a Graduate and Full Member of The Chartered Institute of Personnel Management.
Her Award Winning Online Training Programme Aspire FOR GREATNESS is Approved by The Institute of Management & Leadership L5.